Mountain Landing Terms of Service and Use
Current as of April 29th, 2019 at 12:53am MDT
Current as of April 29th, 2019 at 12:53am MDT
Suites & RV SITES RESERVED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
A deposit of the first night's charges will guarantee your reservation for the day of your scheduled arrival. The balance will be charged to the credit card on file the day of your arrival, unless other arrangements have been made. All additional charges incurred (meter, additional people, dog fee, damages, or extensive cleaning to your Suite/Site, etc.) will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Deposit does not include pet fee.
GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL NIGHTS RESERVED. THEREFORE NO ADJUSTMENTS OR REFUNDS IN THE AMOUNT DUE WILL BE MADE FOR LATE ARRIVAL OR EARLY DEPARTURE.
If you have any questions or need to change your reservation, please contact us and we will help you.
Our office is open every day, Monday through Sunday from 9:00am to 9:00pm MT excluding Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
On Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day our office is closed.
Our Cancellation Policy:
- For Suite and RV Site reservations...
- cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit is refundable minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- cancelled less than 14 days of arrival, your deposit is non-refundable.
- cancelled on the day of arrival or not shown up for, you will be charged for all nights reserved.
- For monthly, holiday, special event, group, and/or multiple Suite/Space reservations we require a 30 day cancellation notice.
- If a 30 day cancellation notice is received, your deposit is refundable minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If the required 30 cancellation is not received as required, your deposit is not refundable.
- RV Park reservations will also be charged 20% of the rental fee for each night reserved.
- Early departures will be charged for all of the nights reserved through the end of their reservation.
- Reservation deposits made this year for next year are non-refundable.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN ANY SUITE OR BUILDING!
- This includes all forms of cannabis and vaping.
- SMOKING IN ANY SUITE WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITH A $250.00 CHARGE AND NO REFUND OF MONIES PAID WILL BE GIVEN.
- There is a pet charge of $10.00 per pet per night.
- Pets must be checked in and approved.
- UNAUTHORIZED PETS WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITH A $250.00 CHARGE AND NO REFUND OF MONIES PAID WILL BE GIVEN.
- Any Suite left with pet damage will be charged accordingly.
- Be considerate of your neighbors that do not have pets.
- Do not take your pet into the rec-room/spa area at any time.
- Do not leave your pet in your Suite alone.
- Do not leave your pet chained up outside your Suite or anywhere around the buildings.
- Please keep dogs quiet at all times. No barking!!!!
- Pick up after your pet poops. We pick up after ours and do not want to pick up after yours!!!!
- If you did not bring bags for poop let us know and we’ll get some for you.
- There is now a designated poop/pee area for your pet, the field in front of the office building,
to the right of the runway/driveway (not the playground on your other right).
- This does not include the lawn in front of the spa deck. Pick up after your pet here also.
- All other areas around the buildings are off limits as pet poop/pee areas.
- At no time can pets be roaming the property unattended, keep them in your Suite with you.
- Keep your pets off all furniture in the rooms, this includes the bed, the chairs, and the couch.
- Alternatively, theoffice can provide you with sheets to protect furniture and the bed.
- The office can provide you with rags, extra door mats, and vacuums you can borrow
to help you clean up after your pet's dirt traffic and hair, and other pet messes.
- Please let us know if you need anything.
- If any of our pet rules are not followed you will be evicted with no refund of monies paid and your credit card will be charged a $250.00 penalty in addition to any monies owed for damages done to your Suite or our facility.
- Note from the manager:
My dog Shaka is the house dog and she does rule the place, after all she has to hang out here all day and work, how boring. Please don't feed her.
Please do your part so I can continue to allow dogs here. After all a clean environment is a healthy environment for all of our dogs.
RV Park Rules:
- Check out is before 11:00 am- Check in is after 2:00 pm. Guests must check in before 9:00pm unless other arrangements have been made. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm until 8:00 am.
- WE ARE IN TOWN LIMITS WHICH PROHIBITS CAMPFIRES OR FIREPITS. DO NOT HAVE A FIRE OF ANY KIND.
- Monthly guests: Your monthly rent and electric meter will be charged every month on the credit card on file.
- Weekly meter charge is due on day of departure.
- If you would like to make other arrangements, please notify us before it is due.
- PARK YOUR VEHICLES IN YOUR SITE NOT ON THE ROAD!! Mountain Landing is not responsible for damage to vehicles that park on the road.
- When hooking up electric MAKE SURE the breaker is OFF – plug in – then turn breakers on.
- Campsites must be left clean or a $25.00 fee will be charged.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times.
- Smokers must dispose of cigarette butts properly. Do not throw them on the ground.
- Do not leave your trash out at all. Put all trash in dumpster.
- You are responsible to bear-proof your site. This includes food, coolers, humming bird feeders, etc. WE HAVE BEARS! DO NOT CLEAN FISH IN THE RV PARK. DO IT AT THE LAKE OR RIVER. DO NOT PUT FISH OR FISH PARTS IN THE DUMPSTER!!
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour in the park.
- Drive only on the road. Do not drive or park on the grass. PLEASE DRIVE SLOW THROUGH THE PARK AND THE DRIVE IN AND OUT OF MOUNTAIN LANDING!!
- Do not play in or around the irrigation ditches or holding pond.
- Do not wash RV’s or vehicles in the park.
- Each site is a two-person occupancy.
- Additional guests must check in at the office and will be charged the additional person charge of $5.00 per night (6 years and older). If you do not check in your whole party you will be charged accordingly or you will be evicted with no refund.
- You are responsible for any damage you, your children or your pets do on Mountain Landing property and will be charged accordingly.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Management reserves the right to evict any guest for violating any of the rules. If this occurs, a refund will not be issued.
- Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park and management is not responsible for the safety of its guests or any of their personal property.
- We will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, theft or damage to any person or property.
- Your mail can be picked up in the office.
- Check office if you are expecting mail. We will not notify you if you have mail. This is your responsibility. IF YOU GET PACKAGES BREAK DOWN YOUR BOX BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE DUMPSTER!!
- For WIFI:
- log in to “Mountain Landing Guest”
- WIFI code: Mojocat4
- Dogs are allowed with prior permission only.
- Do not leave your dog unattended.
- Do not leave your pet tied up outside your RV site.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners must always clean up after their dogs. (Designated dog areas).
- Please dispose of dog waste in the dumpster or bins provided.
- THIS MEANS PUT THE BAG OF POOP IN THE TRASH CAN PROVIDED OR THE DUMPSTER!!!
- DO NOT LEAVE THE BAG OF POOP ON THE GROUND!!!
- DO NOT THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE CANS IN THE BATH HOUSES.
We understand how important and valuable your privacy is and we take its security seriously. We treat the privacy and security of your information the way we would want our information to be treated. To that end, it is our policy to not share, divulge, or cause your information to be exposed in any way.
The only exception is when and where we are required by law and court order to supply requested information. In an effort to mitigate and minimize the potential impact of our legal obligations, we only collect the minimum information necessary to provide the services available on this website.
What are cookies?
When you use this website we may store some information on your computer in the form of a helpful file known as a "cookie". Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of Cookies
When you use our website the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
These cookies are required to ensure you can make use of the features offered by our website. These cookies do not gather identity information about you, and they do not track where you browse while online.
These cookies enable us to ensure you receive the best possible experience while on our website. These cookies do not gather or store any identity information which would enable us to identify you personally.
This type of cookie helps us to understand how our visitors use our site which helps us keep our products and services relevant, easy to use, and up to date. For example, we can see which of our products and services are most viewed, identify when and where errors occur, and test different versions of a page in order to improve your experience while on our website. Sometimes, the services we use to collect this information may be operated by third parties on our behalf. They may use similar technologies to cookies, known as "web beacons" or "tags". These are anonymous and, as they are only used for statistical purposes, they do not contain or collect information that will identify you personally.
From time to time we may form partnerships with carefully selected and monitored third parties who may also set cookies during your visit. The purpose of these cookies is "behavioral advertising" (also known as "behavioral targeting" or "remarketing"), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. Although these cookies can track your visits around the web they don't know who you are personally. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. The Internet Advertising Bureau put together a great resource for information on behavioral advertising. For more information, visit the IAB's website.
Most internet browsers enable you to erase cookies from your persistent storage, block cookies in total or in part, and warn you before a cookie is stored on your device. Please reach out to your browsers maintainer for specific information on how you can manage these settings.
Changes and Modifications:
Our Terms of Service and Use are subject to change from time to time, with or without notice.
Checking back here frequently is recommended since your use of any product or service provided by Mountain Landing, LTD, signifies that you acknowledge, agree to, and accept these Terms of Service and Use.
END OF TERMS